Thursday, July 19, 2007

Questions and Answers


A brief interlude in which I address some reader questions before preceding with the closing chapter of Peep's adventures in NYC.

Will Peep eventually be eaten?


No. She and her coop-mates will live long and incredibly spoiled lives. Peep's eggs, however, will be fair game.

Did Peep leave your apartment a mess?

Yes and no. I'm having some difficulties with my apartment at the moment (bugs!, water leaks! broken everything!), but I don't think Peep is to blame.


Are you a vegetarian now?

In a word, no.

What are you going to do now that you are Peep-less and blog-less?

Good question.
Maybe I'll take advantage of lots of fun free outdoor things.

Maybe I'll spend 1,001 minutes making 101 recipes.
Maybe I'll finally see that exhibit.

Maybe I'll watch cheese ripen.
Maybe I'll make it to Coney Island before it's gone forever.
Maybe I'll buy this bookstore and rename it Freepeep.
I do know that tonight, at least, I will go see my dear friend Miya sing.

Are you getting another pet?

Maybe. I'm thinking about a bunny.


Bird Song of the Day: I Started a Song - Miya Dunets
(ok, not actually bird-related, but I'm making an exception gosh darn it!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha

I love you Nellllllllll :)